Are you looking to add a little lightheartedness and laughter to your day? Look no further than these 70 hilarious Fall jokes and puns!
From one liners to clever puns, these funny Fall jokes are sure to get a chuckle from everyone.
Regardless of your age or sense of humor, these funny Fall jokes will surely get everyone giggling. So why not pass some time with these hilarious Fall jokes and puns?
Let’s get started!
- Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field!
- What do you get when you drop a pumpkin? Squash.
- Why don’t ghosts go out in the rain? They might get sheet wet!
- What do you get when you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter? Pumpkin pi.
- What do you call a pumpkin that’s been carved into a wolf? A were-gourd.
- Why did the farmer bury all his money? To make his soil richer!
- Why did the leaves fall off the tree? Because it was autumn-at-ic.
- What did the tree say to autumn? Leaf me alone.
- Why did the scarecrow win an award? He was out-standing in his field.
- What is a tree’s least favorite month? Sep-timber.
- What do you call a pumpkin on the beach in the fall? A sand-witch.
- Why did the pumpkin cross the road? To get to the patch on the other side.
- Why do squirrels swim on their backs? To keep their nuts dry.
- What do you call a tree that’s good at bowling? A spare tree.
Fall Jokes for Kids
- What do you get when you drop a pumpkin in water? A pumpkin patch.
- What do you call a pumpkin that can’t run away? Squash.
- Why do pumpkins always win a race? They have a lot of gourd.
- Why was the math book sad? Because it had too many problems.
- Why did the leaf go to the doctor? It was feeling green.
- What do you get when you cross a pumpkin and a potato? A pum-pot.
- What do you call a tree in the fall that can’t keep its leaves on? An autumn-wrecker.
- Why don’t ghosts play hide and seek? Because they’re always hiding.
- What did one autumn leaf say to another? I’m falling for you.
- Why did the scarecrow go on vacation? To get away from the corny jokes.
- What did one leaf say to the other leaf when they fell to the ground together? “Leaf me alone.”
- Why was the belt sent to jail? For holding up the pants.
- What do you call a pumpkin with a college degree? A smart squash.
- Why do birds fly south in the fall? Because it’s too far to walk.
Funny Fall Jokes
- What do you get when you cross a scarecrow and a snowman? Frosty the Strawman.
- Why did the apple tree break up with the pear tree? It didn’t like the way it was getting stared at.
- Why did the pumpkin spice latte get a traffic ticket? It was caught speeding in a school zone.
- Why don’t skeletons fight each other? They don’t have the guts.
- What do you call a tree that’s always tired? Sleepy hallow.
- Why do vampires go out on Halloween? To get their bite on the town.
- What do you call a pumpkin who’s a bad sport? A sore loser.
- Why do trees always go to meetings? They like to branch out.
- Why did the zombie go to the grocery store? To get some brains.
- Why do pumpkins never quarrel with each other? They have no beef with one another.
- Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw the salad dressing.
- What is a scarecrow’s favorite fruit? Straw-berries.
- What do you call a lazy kangaroo in the fall? A pouch potato.
- Why do leaves hate to go on dates? Because they always get stood up.
Fall Jokes One-liners
- What is the ghost’s favorite dessert? Boo-berry pie.
- Why did the farmer run a marathon? To get a cornucopia of medals.
- What do you call a leaf that always finds trouble? A mis-leaf.
- Why did the scarecrow win a Nobel Prize? For being outstanding in his field of study.
- What did one autumn leaf say to another leaf on the ground? It’s been a leaf-ty pleasure falling with you.
- Why do birds fly south in the winter? Because it’s too far to fly west.
- What is a pumpkin’s favorite sport? Squash.
- Why did the tomato turn green? Because it was envious of the cucumbers.
- What did the mother turkey say to her disobedient children? If your father could see you now, he’d turn over in his gravy.
- Why do leaves change colors in the fall? They want to show off their true colors.
- Why do pumpkins prefer to ride in cars instead of buses? They like to have their own gourd-eous ride.
- What did the tree say to the lumberjack? I’m stumped!
- What did one leaf say to the other leaf in the fall? I’m going out on a limb to say this, but I think we’re in trouble.
- Why do ghosts prefer to ride elevators? Because it lifts their spirits.
Fall Jokes and Puns
- What do you call a pumpkin that plays the piano? A squash-ton.
- Why do leaves never get into trouble? Because they always stick together.
- What do you call a fall festival without pumpkins? A gourd-less celebration.
- What do you call a pumpkin with a broken heart? A heart-throb.
- Why did the tomato blush? Because it saw the salad dressing undressing.
- What do you call a group of turkeys that perform a comedy act? The Wattle-ers.
- What is a scarecrow’s favorite mode of transportation? A crop-duster.
- Why do ghosts like to ride bikes? Because they don’t need to wear helmets, they’re already dead.
- What do you call a fall festival with a pumpkin carving contest? The squash buckling games.
- Why did the apple pie go to the doctor? It had a crust problem.
- What do you call a pumpkin that’s not in shape? An out of gourd experience.
- Why did the tree invite all its friends to the party? To branch out and make new connections.
- What do you call a pumpkin that likes to travel? A globetrotter gourd.
- Why did the scarecrow refuse to eat the corn? Because he said it was already ear-itated.
Final Take Away from these Funny Fall Jokes
The above 70 hilarious Fall jokes and puns are sure to make any gathering of friends, family members, or colleagues erupt with laughter.
I am sure these jokes and puns must have lightened your mood and also have brought some humor to your life.
Also don’t forget to check our other list of jokes.