Your own electrical charge is shifted from within and the energy will arc to the easiest route out.
Well electricity will cause you to fling across the room like a gigantic rag doll, at least sort of. while flying through room.
That’s right water is actually a terrible conductor of electricity. It can barely create any flow between its molecules from one to another because of its lack of unstable electrons.
They are made up of many parts that are each delicate and precise and they were never ever intended to get electrocuted.
The scientific term for this is carbonization and it is a huge tipping point in your experience of being electrocuted.
Electricity has a way of frying a brain faster than that egg in the aforementioned drug warning.
It is highly possible to be electrocuted and not suffer damage to any major vital organs as the current of will follow the easiest path to something grounded.
Electric burns organ mishaps while among the scariest occurrences of being electrocuted they are not the most common injuries suffered during the process.
The materials in most headphones and speakers are very conducive to the build up of static electricity
In fairly recent studies simply sticking an electrode into the ground can draw the attention of these microbes and they come running to the all they can eat buffet.